Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Melanie & Jimmy's Engagement Shoot

My husband and I met up with Mel & Jimmy at Cal Lutheran University weekend before last and spent nearly 2 hours walking around campus taking some engagement photos. It was a lot of fun hanging out with them and they are seriously a cute couple - both have a great sense of humor and aren't afraid to be a bit silly (my favorite type, as is obvious to anyone who knows my husband, Mike, haha).

The campus is a great place to shoot as it has a lot of different areas and is very aesthetically pleasing (I like to take my dog for a walk around there several times a week, in fact!). I also got to make them my guinea pigs with my new heart chalkboards I made that week (which turned out well, if I do say so myself).

Here are a few of my favorites:

As you can see, I had a lot of favorites! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment